Researchlime Limited is a private research company that specializes in providing market research and logistical assistance to organizations targeting the Ghanaian market. With over 80 active field officers and research associates across the country, we work closely with known consultancy firms, NGOs and government Institutions on projects. Since 2012, Researchlime has undertaken fully and in partnership with other recognized consultants projects for clients such as UNICEF, MTN, GNBCC, GNWP, Promasidor, SafeWater Network, Media Monitoring Service, Akvo and many other international and local organizations.
Based in the capital Accra, we have regional representation in the ten regions of Ghana and this enables us to provide well-coordinated and professional field support services in the area of community mobilization and engagement, field data collection, data processing, logistical arrangement, statistical analysis, field recruiting and capacity building among other research services. We specialize in using modern in enhancing and speeding up the process of accurate data gathering for organizations. Due to our focus on providing field assistance, other research institutions and consultants relay on us in executing their field projects, especially in remote areas across Ghana.
Researchlime Ltd has formed a number of business partnerships and alliances with known firms and consultants across the country. These firms and consultants serve as clients to Researchlime and also engage our services to undertake their field activities on sub-contractual bases. They also serve as our sources of information on projects, references and contacts, enabling us to swiftly undertake assignments for our clients. Some of the companies we still work closely with include: GNBCC (Ghana Netherlands Business and Cultural Council), Dutch Embassy in Accra, NWP (Netherlands Water Partnership), Institutional Research Ghana Limited, KINAJ, Skyfox Ltd and Media Monitoring Services Ltd (MMS). We also work with individual associates and experts in their respective fields.
Our aim is to create a reliable local firm that international organizations can depend on for credible field data services, field monitoring and logistical arrangement in Ghana, especially within the remote areas. Our strategy is to operate actively at the grass root level and ensuring quality and quick mobilizations of skill officers for research services.
Apart from our core team that is made up of a statistician, a researchers, IT & Mobile Application Specialists, our strengths lies in our network of nationwide field executives and contacts at the various district and community levels. Due to the number of projects we have engaged in over the years, we have built an active and trusted network of field officers in all the 10 regions and numerous district to easily participate in research assignments. We have regional representatives who are able to easily mobilize known officers for each community activity. Those who work with use are mostly:
- District officers: These are people who are staying and working within the various communities in each district of Ghana. We engage these officers on contractual bases when we need to enter a community.
- Graduates students; we also engage graduate students who live within some specific communities. These are people who understand the languages, able to write and translate responses into English.
- Regular students: We also have regular students who take part in our field activities when there are on holidays and will like to experience working life.
In each of these cases, we have regional field supervisors with high qualification and experience who coordinate and manage field team on any implementing projects. Cloud storage servers are configured to accept and store field data from several regions/communities into a central database, which is accessible, by the analyst team in real time for data cleaning and analysis. This data is secured and accessible only through access rights authentication.
- Barnabas K. Apom: (Researcher) A research consultant with years of experiencing in undertaking baseline surveys, designing research methodologies and conducting rigorous statistical analysis. Barnabas has a degree Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Ghana, a post-graduated diploma in software development from Meltwater Entrepreneurship School of Technology and specialized in the use of software in conducting research and handling research data. Barnabas currently works on regular bases with GNBCC to gain international exposure and needed contacts for business to business activities. See CV attached for further details on working experience.
- Derrick Ohene Gyamfi: (Lecturer / Statistician): Derrick Ohene Gyamfi is a Statistician and a Business analyst with 10 years of experience in research, data processing and statistical data analysis. He is an expert in statistical software application for data analysis, and an open source mobile application customization for field data collection. He holds an MSc. in Statistics from the University of Cape Coast, and a BSc. degree in Statistics and Computer Science from the University of Ghana as well as professional qualification in Finance and Database management. Research Analyst responsible for institutional data collation and academic quality assurance at Regent University College of Science and Technology. See CV attached for further details on working experience.
- Lesley Ntim (Ms): (Researcher / Quality Control Officer). A principal Researcher with years of field experiences with several government and non-governmental organizations. Lesley has an Mphil in Fisheries Science, Chartered Consultant in Administration and Management, Bachelor of Education in Agriculture and other professional certifications. CV available on request.
- Nathaniel Aggrey_Fynn (Lead Programmer). A software developer with over 10 years working experience using technologies such as Java, JSP (Java Server Pages), HTML, Ajax, PHP and MySQL. Nathaniel has B.Sc in Computer Science from the University of Ghana. He has developed a complete version of vehicle import-duty calculator that sync with the Ghana Customs systems, developed DoveSMS mobile Advertiser, developed an automated employee record system for Antrak Air Ghana, BalmeTS to manage jobs orders at the Balme Library for the University of Ghana and participated in a number of software application development. CV available on request
- Emmanuel Tweneboah Koduah (Field Coordinator): A highly motivated field officer with experience in field data collection. Kuduah is a graduate with a degree from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. CV available on request.
Barnabas K. Apom – CEO
Contact: + 233 245379944